About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Silver Lining in the darkest Cloud

This past 1 1/2 weeks are the most whirlwind of my life since March. Many challenges and obstacles in life which shapes me to who i am today. It's hard to do this but i will praise God for everything even the bad he had let me conquer. I've learnt many new things and proper mindsets. I guess God is shaking the things i have that have top priorities in my life. Are they constant?

Disappointments i shall turn it into experience, Hurts i shall turn into my strength, Tiredness i will turn it into my endurance, conflicts i shall turn it into a better me. I shall always trust that there is a silver lining behind every dark cloud. It's a matter of choice and not just feelings.

a funny thing happened today: I was suppose to bring my lab coat for the technician briefing. I tried hunting for it in my room but to no avail. It dawned on me that i actually lost it. In addition i have my physics quiz to take care of ; so double the stress! I went to campus and hunted for the lab coat(which i misplaces 4 days ago) at the lost& found, lecture theaters, shuttle bus dropoff and etc but still it was pointless. Disappointed , i let out a desperate prayer to God to help me find it as i don't want to waster Rm80 for a new set just to wear for another 6-7 weeks[i wont' need it for degree].

I decided to put my mind off it and concentrate on my physics quiz which was 5 hours away. Initially, i wanted to go home and perhaps look for the coat, catch some winks and then study at the comfort of my bed. Somehow, i lost track of time and i felt lazy to wait for the shuttle bus. Hence, to the library it is! As we had to put our bags in the locker, the corner of my eye caught on something. I SAW MY LAB COAT! I must have misplaced it there when i was at the library last Tuesday! Haha. Thank goodness i found it. I must thank him for making me lazy at that moment. [note: i am not saying lazyness is gift from god] . However, i still did quite badly in my physics quiz because of placing a negative instead instead of a positive sign instead. You know those chain reaction questions? The one whereby u get one wrong, ur wrong answer is carried out throughout and in the end ur final answer is wrong too? Yeah, it's those kinds.

I had many opportunities to cheat as many did steal a look and erase their previous answers. Some even discussed. But i stand strong. Though i know it many not look good on my final paper. I'm glad i did it honestly. Though i make tons of mistakes i know i will not make the same again and rely on others. I shall be independent!

See, making a choice is important. You may have the nicest results and be proud of it but i shall gloat about my honesty! Haha.

No comments:

Followers