About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Lack of Happenings

Title says it all. Well, CNY is almost over and so far , this year's celebration is the wettest. I won't be surprised there would be a 3rd hit of flood. I wonder whether the NS recruits are doing well. Hmmm.

CNY for me was ok and i spend the 1st three days watching the Singaporean drama "The little Nyonya" which was pretty cool and heart-wrenching. However it is not like a soapy old drama. If my mom didn't cry that means it is not that sad. Probably, i had the most fun when i went out with my ex-classmates for visiting and when my curtin classmates came over for a visit.

Not much interesting happen lately though other than i started learning to drive and finally did a foutte piroutte. In the first lesson for driving i did a U-turn, 2 roundabouts, went up hill and downhill, did a full turn in a housing estate, and did many traffic lights. It wasn't a proper lesson though. More like fetching other students and then back to my own house.

Donno what's a foutte pirouttes?? Watch this:


Here is one of my favourite choir, ACM Gospel choir singing "higher & higher" :

No comments:

Followers