About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Final Exams This Week

*Updated**updated again*
Sorry for not updating my blog regularly. Fear not, I will be back in action after the exams this week:

Monday
Chemistry and Engineering maths
Yes! Two down and four more to go to my ultimate freedom! Woohoo!

Another reason to praise God is that i manged to be composed throughout the finals today. I was actually really nervous the day before. But we prayers from my mom and dad, and my own quiet time, i find it really strange to have a sudden confidence this morning. Woke up around 5 am and was studying but i couldn't do much either. I just knew that God will help me. And he did! I was very surprised i could do all questions for both Chemistry and Engineering Maths though i knew i did some silly mistakes! Haha, need not to bother, just a few marks i guess. By God's grace i will get High Distinction!!! Amen~

Well tonight i shall just do some light studying for physics and highlight the points i need for Research & Writing skills. Two major exams in a day is like a full day for SPM. Haha. Haven't had that feeling in a long time. Anyways i shall continue to do well like today!!





















Study Study study~



Tuesday


Free~ Free~ Can relax a bit


Wednesday

Physics, Research & Writing Skills, and Malaysian studies(this one no need to study because i pass it already, hehe). Still, the workload! omigosh! o.0


Yes I just complete these three subjects. Feeling giddy now. Have to study for programming tomorrow!!! Arghhh!!

Anyway for Physics i managed to do quite well. Hoping a high distinction for this when i didn't really study properly (i mean i didn't do enough exercises :p) . Manage to finish the paper in an hour. I was nervous i couldn't complete but i managed to. Haha. Lose one mark so far because i forgot to calculate the position vector X.

For malaysian studies. Bwahahahah. SInce i passed i just studied last minute today. Went through the slide and main topic. Tembak the MCQ but did properly for the subjective. Many "interesting questions " like name two traditional games and how to promote it; name a race and states its cultures; based on your project, how would you encourage people to save the environment etc.......i think it's easy to answer though. I hope i can get distinction for this even though credit would be fine for me.

Writing and research skills.Hmmmm.. What do i have to say? I hope i can quite good as well but i know i did the referencing wrongly. Oh well aiming only credit or distinction for this as my teacher marks quite a high standard. I dislike having too many different teachers for subjective marking such as these. Not quite fair as some teachers tend to be lenient from one class to another. Though there is reanalyzing the essays for the teachers of other class, one can be a bit favouritism. I mean which teacher wants to criticize another one's marking? Conflict will arised. Sigh, oh well at least i know my standard is up to par with other good ones. Just on thing though; do you think the others will benefit when they learnt to get 39.2/40 is so easy to attain with a low-level english? Mind you, it's university. Broken grammar and incorrect sentence structure should be in existent at a Australian university. It's strange when sometimes some lecutrers aren't mature enough. Its odd. Oh well, welcome to private uni~

Warning: Highlight below if you really want to read. It may offend you.

Now for programming. Full gear and speed ahead!!! Then tomorrow i shall enjoy~Hope i'll be able to sleep tomorrow as some people are drinking tomorrow at my house. I dislike cheap alcoholic beer (except shandy :p) drinkers. I prefer a little red wine and healthful drinks. Sometimes being here is like you're exposed full-blast to the world. Being alone and away from parents especially makes them very subceptible to go wild. Yet to find true christian friends among my foundation peers. Kinda sad though :( . Well, have to pray for some. Though i have very good seniors and embacy youth seniors , it's not enough. It's better to have one of the same age. Share testimonies and building each other up. I'm sick of being labelled holy guy just because i am the way i am. I am tired of people telling me to loosen up and enjoy. I am who i am . Sigh~ WHY can't people understand? I'm sick of hypocrites ( i hope i am not one) saying one thing and doing another. Why be a christian if you think that listening, doing, and behaving that way is not wrong? Sigh~ Some didn't even know that such thing was mentioned in the bible. One thing i have to admit is listening to gossip. It was a bad habit of mine and it came back here after being around many gossipers. Wow, long rant. sigh~

Sorry for those who get offended. Anyway, rather know what i really feel then being ignorant later? Father God, please please please bless me with non-nominal christians!!!! Sigh~

Back to study, tudy , udy udy dy.........

Thursday
Programming in C++ ( yay one paper only!)

Friday
Gua Niah!!!(0o0ops that is not an exam paper)

Well, back to studying now. Jia you Curtin peeps!!!

No comments:

Followers