About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, November 28, 2008

1002 ways to embarass yourself

As a tribute to yesterday's catchphrase, i will post some videos of myself. Hopefully it is not to embarrassing. Here are some of them:

In Miri, I joined the Varsity Christian Fellowship(VCF) choir. I sang as a tenor and only attended a whopping 3 practice! However, don't look down on me as i have somewhat develop a very strong talent in harmonics. Anyway, here's the video. For me , the nicest part was the ending. When i hear good music, i will get shivers[this case, only the ending]



Yeah i know it doesn't sound nice but it is a very good effort from the others. The main problem is lacking in girl power to balance out the male crooners. We need help!! Other things to improve are articulation, feelings!!!, expression, and music theory. Maybe next semester i will play a more active role. It was hard trying to make sure my choir-mates sing in tune as mostly are not of musical background.

Some dancing video:


I was dancing a chinese cultural dance for CNY. Tried my best not to look pondan-ish (sissy). OH well~

No comments:

Followers