About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, November 04, 2005

SoRry..................

I want to say sorry to those who has been visiting quite often and yet there is no recent post. Recently i had been very busy with my youth group and i've been elected as a cell group leader summore.Very stressful. WHo will hear my pain and cry?(over reacting).hehehehe.........But it is quite tiring.
This is what i do for one meeting:
-Call up my members
-Preparing materials
-Planning out activities
-Preparing myself so dat i'll know the materials in and out
-Being the teacher for everything
-Clearing the place up
-Shopping for ingredients
-Making sure everybody feels at home
-Paying for Photostating(sure pokai=bankrupt)

I didn't have only one meeting , i had THREE this week!!!!!
Oh woe...........Oh woe..........

But anyway it taught me a lot how hard is to be and efficient leader. It also taught me how hard Uncle Mervyn had to put up with us and to lead our youth group. I thought dat it will be easy leading but then it was very hard u know.............Because of different types of interest of different individual. Like someone want to do outdoor sports, the other want to some baking. Very tiring. SOMEONE HELP ME!!! Playing games also very hard to handle. If one doesn't one to play a certain game, the other will follow. I felt very dissapointed. I felt dat i fail. AAAAAARRGH!!!!!!!!! To add more on top, i was down with flu, fever,cough, and sore throat.

Anyway, i pray dat the strenght of God will pull me through this time of hardship(hehe).This is the following activities i did this week with my cell group.
-Bible studies
-Line Dancing
-Baking cookies
-Makan lunch
-Guitar lessons from Daniel Tan (thank you)
-Some outdoor activities
-Board(bored) games
-Chit Chatting
-Resting
-Having fun with each other

Good News is, my cell group is expanding from a mere 5 ppl to 12 ppl. Oh so susah(hard)!!!!!!
Haih~
Enough nonsense,
See next time.......
Ps: see my cursor i made............nice aye?

No comments:

Followers