About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Final Sem results

I just want to really thank God for my results this sem. I went through alot these pass 15 weeks ++ of challenges, emotional turmoil, physical tiredness and of course constant studying. It's always tempting to compare yourself with others and i'm trying to do the less of it except in certain ways . Hence, my goal to glorify God came true and i want to offer this results to him as my thanksgiving. God was always there throughout this semester and i can't be grateful enough for it especially through my downs.


I got all HD for my subjects. I wasn't expecting that much but God certainly has HIS ways. 3 grade 9 and 3 grade 8. Thank you Jesus!

I'm not trying to brag or be proud but it's a thing i vowed to do. I didn't do it out of my own strength. God supplied me the wisdome and strength to go through this semester.

No comments:

Followers