About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am officially a voter..........yeah right~

Hmmmm........so let's recall what i learnt in Malaysia studies. The other day, we learned about general election and to be eligible as a voter, one has to be at least 21 years old.

Well today i voted...................i've never felt so proud to do my duty as a........





.........Petronas scholar. I'm not 21 years ok...........Today we had a Annual General Meeting of A-PLUS(association of petronas undergraduates in Sarawak) . We Voted for the candidates running for the post. I ran for education vice president but as like normal popularity votes, i didn't get it. Too bad. Sigh~ Anyway we camwhored..

Balloting box








ID agents








A sluggish happy Darrold who is on his way back home now as i blog















Kip Loong admiring someone .0o0o~
















People casting their votes









Darrold with a peace sign








Seraphina with a peace sign








Anders with a peace sign [me XD]








Kip Loong with NO peace sign. Sad right?








By the way it was Kip Loong's ballot paper i was holding as i place my vote way too much earlier. By 6.30 pm the results were out which i won't mention here. In between we were entertained by cartoons, speeches, video clips of petronas scholars and events , and our "soon" diminishing resources which i hope to be more.

Earlier in the morning i had chemistry test. Many questions in 1 hour is not exactly my idea of fun. I think i would lose about 7-10 marks on this paper. Sad right? Its not my day . I will work hard for finals!

Enough with the pity party and i for your information i will be back in Kuching for a week starting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! hooray!!!!!!!!!!!! I have officially lose so much weight here. Anyone wants to bring me out for breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper?? *pitiful eyes*

Anyway, Mooncake Fest tomorrow! Let's indulge!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances of happily to the imaginary airport!*

No comments:

Followers